Notary Public

If you need travel authorizations, out-of-province documents, statutory declarations, or any other documents requiring a Notary Public or Commissioner for Oaths we can help.

Serving St. Albert, Sturgeon County, and Edmonton areas for notarization or commissioning of:


  • Travel Authorizations
  • Statutory Declarations
  • Out-of-province Real Estate Documents
  • Affidavits
  • International Documents
  • Certified Copies of Documents (Identification, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship, etc.)


For the above, or any other document requiring witness by a Notary Public or Commissioner for Oaths, contact our office for an appointment.




Contact Us